Why Spells Fail
Before we can get into the topic of stopping spell work, we first need to know why spells fail. I was taught long ago that there are four reasons a spell fails.
- You did it wrong: Common for beginners - You used the wrong ingredients, you didn't pray with enough conviction, you were unable to work up enough energy, you used the wrong approach to solving the problem
- You are undoing your own magic: THE MOST COMMON - You told others about the magic you are doing, you doubted your own magic, you obsessed over the desired outcome diverting energy away from the spell and focusing it on your tension and stress, you are subconsciously thinking you don't want the very thing you are doing spell work for, you have thought patterns working against your desires
- You aren't meant to have it: Sometimes likely - You are asking for something that is just not in your destiny to have, you are using magic to get something that is unjust in the eyes of God, you are working against your best interests
- Someone is working against you: Not common - Someone is magically binding your actions, working to undo your spell work, casting hexes against you, crossing you, tripping up your magic in some way
Simply put, you can do all the magic in the world, but if your own thoughts are thinking "I'm not worthy, I don't deserve this, I'm not good enough" then you will never have lasting results. This is the most common situation in everything from love spells, to reconciliation spells to job spells. If you don't think you're worth having that blessing in your life, your soul will do everything in its power to make sure you don't get it - including unraveling your own magic.
What to do?
What you do depends largely on why the spell failed.
You Did It Wrong: If you used the wrong products (i.e. a "love draw powder" on a resume when you were trying to get a job) then it's pretty clear that you should try again and this time use the right products and ingredients. If you didn't get up enough energy for the spell, then you need to redo it and this time pray like your life depends on it. Work yourself into a frenzy praying. Pray with conviction like a Baptist preacher. If you're cursing someone - literally CURSE - use foul language and damn that person to hell! If you used the wrong approach, you should do a reading on the situation and try a different spell - for example, let's say you tried to sweeten up your boss for a raise (with a honey jar) and it didn't come through - then do a reading and if it says to take more aggressive action, sprinkle Boss Fix powders in his office, or Command! Oil on his doorknob.
You Are Undoing Your Own Magic: The approach to this requires you to take serious inventory of your own values and what you think about yourself and life. Journal it out - ask yourself "The reason I don't have _____ is?" and start writing out the problem. If you are pegging all of your reasons on external influences then you are kidding yourself. Look at your own behaviors, your own words and thoughts. For example, if you always find yourself saying "I can't afford that" about everything in life, then you have a deeply rooted thought in your mind that you are poor and will never be able to get the things you want. This kind of thought behavior will undo any Money Draw or Secure Finances work you're trying to do. Similarly if you find yourself saying, "I NEED a relationship!" or "There is no one else in this world for me but HIM!" or something similar, then that's exactly what you'll experience in life: Needing a relationship, and not being able to find anyone else in life but that loser that broke your heart! Journal through your thoughts, and couple it with Uncrossing Baths or Love Uncrossing Baths (for love issues) to overcome the thought patterns and then once you no longer feel desperate about your goal, then you'll finally have success with your magic.
You Aren't Meant to Have it: This is a hard one for people to swallow. A reading will make it clear why and what you aren't supposed to have - this is why I insist on a reading before any kind of spell. We have a sense of entitlement in our modern societies that our ancestors never had. They worked hard for things and knew to keep their chins up if they didn't get what they thought they wanted. Sayings like "Everything happens for a reason" and "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" came about for a reason, folks! If it isn't in your destiny to have something you won't ever get it. If it isn't just in the eyes of God, it won't ever manifest. Learn to pray, meditate or get guidance from your spirits/ancestors to learn how to be divinely guided to make the best actions in life and walk in harmony with your destiny. If this is the reason why your spell work isn't happening, then it's time to start getting over it. With relationship spells - Cut and Clear spells to break with the past are helpful as are Black Walnut Baths. Spiritual Purification Baths are useful for letting go of your attachment to what you WANTED but didn't get.
Someone is Working Against You: This is rare, but when it happens, a reading will clearly indicate where it is coming from and how to handle the situation. Sometimes you only need to do a series of Uncrossing Baths, sometimes its a Reversal Spell, other times its just a Protection spell. On rare occasions you need to get really serious and cut through binding spells that were put on someone, and then bind the person working against you in retaliation. Other times you need to curse that person to the grave! It really just depends on the power of the work they are doing and the approach they are taking. Usually it involves 1)Cleansing/Uncrossing, 2)Protection, 3)Reflecting or Retaliation work, 4)Binding or Cursing in that order. Don't jump right into cursing because it might not be just in the eyes of God in which case you'll be in a world of hurt.
When to say when
If you keep trying over and over and aren't getting your spell, and you know you are doing it right, and you know no one is working against you, and you know that your thought patterns are in a healthy place and welcome in the results, and you know it is just in the eyes of God, then you have to decide when to stop. Every plot of land needs to lie fallow at some point. Here's a good guideline - and this really applies for people with Reconciliation Spells or Love Spells
- Set a deadline/Pick a number: Set a deadline by which you expect to see some results. STICK TO IT! Pick a number and allow yourself that many opportunities to check in and see whether or not you have been moving forward in your progress toward that goal.
- Checking in: Let's say you picked 6 months as your deadline, and the number 3. You will check in three times in that 6 month span - the last time being at the end of the deadline. You should see better progress and movement toward your goal with each check in. For example, in a Reconciliation Spell, the first time you check in with your honey, and he says "I'll see you next week" that's a good sign. The second time he says, "I really like spending time with you" - that's even better! On the final check in, ask him where you see the two of you in the next year and if he says "I just want to be friends" then it's time to give up. On the other hand, if he says, "I see us getting closer and closer and maybe moving in together" then you have SUCCESS!
- Make the Decision: On the day of your deadline if you don't have positive progress and a good outlook, you give up on the spell work. YOU - ARE - DONE! Stop trying the spell work. Dismantle and toss out the honey jars. And then move on to Cut and Clear Spells and Black Walnut Baths to move past the situation.
Ultimately, setting a deadline is a good idea for any goal - for your own peace of mind and for love of your own self. There is no reason to torture yourself for any job you can't get, or any man you can't get, or any apartment you can't get. There is plenty in this world and you will always find a better option after you've moved on from that goal.