Share

Widgets

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hoodoo Psychics is Now Online! 1-888-4-HOODOO ext. 1266



I am now available for instant readings and consultations at the newly launched Hoodoo Psychics website! Need a reading right away? Want to get some advice on hoodoo or just figure out the best way to cast a spell? Then you can get a hold of me at HoodooPsychics.com. Rates are $3.99 per minute. Check out HoodooPsychics.com. You can also call directly at 1-888-4-HOODOO ext. 1266 to get a hold of me when I'm online. I'll be online from time to time throughout the week.

You can still sign up for a pre-scheduled reading or rootworking consultation with me in the traditional manner by visiting my website at Conjure Doctor. I charge $40 for a half-hour for Rootworking Consultations or Tarot Readings.

No comments: